Monday, August 31, 2026

Frosted Tips

Canyon has been working hard on the play "Realms" by the Broadway Kidz company that he's been doing plays with for the last 3 years.

This year, he got cast as a "Burnas Brother" aka a boy band that is "on fire!"

I got tasked with the costumes for the Burnas Brothers scene which was a dream for me.  I picked up every 90's boy band stereotype I could find & made each boy fit it.  One thing I knew I needed was for one of the boys to do frosted tips to their hair. . . but none of the other boys could do it, so Canyon became our frosted tip boy bander.  He was SO EXCITED.



He got a little scared when we added the toner & his hair turned purple.



But once we washed the toner out, he realized it was still blond underneath.

He loves it.  It's not something he'd do regularly, but it was fun for the summer & for his part in the play.






He looks great. . . just like a boy band kid from the 90's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment