Craiger asked one of his best friends to go to Homecoming with him this year. He's got such a fun friend group & I love them all so much.
He asked her with an axolotl with a cute saying about "asking a lot (axolotl) for her to go to homecoming with him, but we were not expecting this as an answer & it was SO hilarious.
Video:
She showed up with all her friends & a TOILET saying "I was so excited I pooped my pants!" Then when you lift the lid it says "Yes." We were all laughing so hard. These 2 are such good friends that this was a hilariously perfect way to answer Craiger. She's such a fun person that makes everyone laugh.
The most hilarious part though was that after all this happened (at almost 11pm at night), we went to church the next morning & one of the boys in our congregation started telling us a story about how a toilet wound up on his front doorstep at midnight the night before. We knew instantly what toilet it was. We told him what happened the night before & showed him pics & he confirmed that was indeed the toilet on his porch. I guess some of the guys that were helping with the answer knew him & knew that he lived close to us, so they left the toilet there.
I made Craiger go pick it up so they didn't have some random toilet on their porch that they had to deal with.
And then of course Craiger decided he wanted it as a decoration in his bedroom.
SO, long story short. . . that's how a toilet wound up in Craiger's bedroom as decor. These kids are so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment