Monday, December 28, 2009

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . .


In my family, we fill the stockings with gifts from each other. Santa occasionally puts a few treats in there too, but it has been a family tradition to fill the stockings on Christmas Eve before bed since I was a little girl. Stockings are my favorite part about Christmas morning. We don't open up the stockings until the afternoon on Christmas. It's the very last thing we do. The stockings are filled with treats, toothbrushes, & little toys that we gather throughout the year. This year Trek & I filled the stockings with lots of German goodies (see those HUGE kinder eggs?), & my mom, grandma, & sister-in-law sent some fun things to put in them as well. They were SO full that all of it wouldn't fit in the stockings, so we had to pile them in bags & place them beneath the stockings. It was crazy but SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment