Thursday, June 23, 2022

Lorien's Junior Prom 2022

Prom 2022

FINALLY, we get a "normal" prom again.  Lorien was thrilled to be asked by one of her very best friends.  They have a lot of classes together & just enjoy hanging out.  I knew they'd have a great time together.

Lorien made boutonnières for Jace & for all of her friends' dates as well. 



Then all the girls & their moms got together at a friends house to do hair & makeup.  Those are some of my favorite moments with my girls.  I love spending time with them & getting them all dolled up like princesses.  Lorien's hair was done in a beautiful up-do ponytail.  It was gorgeous.







I absolutely loved that Lorien chose to wear my Senior Prom dress (from 1999) to her Junior Prom.  She cracks me up.  
"What?  It's pretty!"
"It's from 1999.  Don't you think it's out of style?"
"NO!  I LOVE IT!"


And of course she looked beautiful in it.





Her group of friends is such a wonderful group of kids.  I love these boys & girls like they were my own kids.  They are so wonderful, kind, loving, & just plain fun.



The boys all waited at the bottom of the staircase as the girls came down the stairs in their dresses.  Jace even had a bouquet of flowers for Lorien.  I know that made her feel extra special.  He made her corsage with his mom & it was beautiful.









When in Europe. . . get pics at a castle!

Of course all the kids wanted to go to Burg Lichtenburg for pictures.  It's a perfect backdrop for gorgeous pics.









I love the energy Jace & Lorien put off.  They both have the best sense of humor & love to goof off.  They had a blast taking photos.




Lorien looks like Cinderella in her blue dress.  I love my girl so much.












Lorien & Jace went together while Jace's brother Shane took Lorien's best friend Julia.  It was such a fun pairing for the night.  They're all such good friends.
















And of course we needed a picture of all the doting parents!  All of us wanted pictures of our wonderful kids.






They had a blast.  They had a picnic together at a park & played frisbee, went to the dance, then had an afterparty at a friends house until midnight.



Lorien had a blast.  This will always be a night to remember for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment