Thursday, October 15, 2020

Random August Pictures

Bike riding has become Trek's favorite hobby here in Germany.  Our new bikes FINALLY came in at the end of August & now all we do is ride them when we can get some sunshine (welcome rainy season!).  These new bikes (German made) make riding SO much fun.  I could hardly go 7 miles on my old bike, & now I can ride 10-15 miles without having to stop.  It's AMAZING what a good bike does.

I swear, the scenery here when riding your bike NEVER gets old.










I also had a wonderful date with this cutie pie this month.  He took me to McDonalds to get Happy Meals. Then we went home & played games together.  I love him so much.



Cadence got to decorate a ceiling tile for the Senior hallway at school.  She was pretty proud of her tile.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment