Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Base Chapel Service Project

One of my volunteer jobs in my church is to organize & manage the early morning seminary classes.  We have 6 classes throughout the southern Germany area of teenagers (high school aged) who meet from 6:30-7:30 every morning before school for religious studies.  I love working with the youth.

When the base chapels called me to ask if our seminary classes would be able to come help clean up the chapels we use for our classes each morning, the students were thrilled.  It was a great way to give back to the people who help make our class possible.  The Saturday before school started, we gathered up all these wonderful kids & we spent 2 hours weeding, cleaning, raking, sweeping, etc 2 of the chapel we meet for classes in.  The kids enjoyed being together & I know the chapel staff appreciate the work we did.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment