Thursday, September 30, 2021

BYU Apartment Life

On the first day of school for the rest of my kids, Cadence moved into her apartment at BYU.  This is her first experience living away from home & though it kills me to be SO far away from her, I'm really really excited for this new adventure in her life.

Her best friend from CA showed up to help her move in since I couldn't be there.  My parents also helped which was wonderful.  I'm so glad she has a support system close to her there.  It makes my mommy heart a little less worried.





Her apartment has 4 girls in it (2 bedrooms with 2 girls each).  Her roommate is a friend from CA who she hasn't seen in years, but is so excited to be with.  Cadence had a blast organizing all her groceries, bedding, & other necessities she's been acquiring over the last few years.  She is SO ready to be on her own.








She loved freshman orientation & is really really excited to get her college education started.  Computer Science, here she comes.  She's going to do AMAZING things.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment