Friday, March 18, 2022

French Adventures

The first week of February, a group of girl friends & I took an impromptu trip across the border to France for some antique shopping & French desserts.  We all piled into a van & drove about 40 minutes to 3 different antique shops.  I didn't buy anything, but my friends got some bookshelves, a huge shelf (that had to sit in the center of the entire van), tea sets, & more.  It was great.


Then we ended our trip hitting all the French bakeries & Cora (a huge French grocery store) where I bought my favorite French cheese, yogurt, drinks, & pastries. 




I have no idea what this dessert was, but it was divine.  It was a chocolate tulip shell with strawberry mouse (?) inside, with whipped cream, strawberries, & a macaron.  It was SO yummy.



Girls trips are the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment