Friday, September 30, 2022

Taya's 15th Birthday

Happy 15th Birthday to this beautiful girl of mine.  
I can't believe my baby girl is 15 years old.


For her birthday breakfast she wanted cinnamon roll pancakes (these are HARD to make so I ONLY make them for her on her birthday every year.), sausage, orangies, & a cupcake.





She got a lot of fun presents from my friend Nancy & from family.


Nancy always sends a big selection of shoes & clothes.  She was very excited to get 2 new pairs of sneakers & 2 sets of high heels.  She got a lot of clothes as well as some lotion, nail polish, as well as a horse & an umbrella.  It was really fun.


The kids got her a fidget ring (to spin when she gets bored) & a poster from her favorite book series "Mistborn" by Brandon Sanderson.  Her favorite characters are Vin & Elend so I couldn't pass up this beautiful poster.  I knew she'd love it.


Trek & I got her a Mistborn shirt as well as a mini-printer to print her artwork out to make stickers out of it.  She is my digital artist & loves to draw.  Now she can print it out, make a sticker out of it, & give it to her friends.


Opa & Oma & Mimi & Baba had the same ideas this year.  They both got her some fun things for tennis.  She loves her new tennis skirts, shirts, & her new blue tennis visor.  She plays tennis every Saturday so she can't wait to wear these.



For her birthday dinner she chose potato cheese soup, watermelon, & rolls.  She was SO happy.



Happy birthday to my sweet Taya!!!  I love the amazing young woman you have become.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment