Friday, November 4, 2022

Getting Ready for Pictures

Getting ready for Halloween pictures is sometimes just as fun as the pictures themselves.  Our costumes this year turned out SO cool.  I was very happy with them all.  Our photographer wanted to take pictures at 8am on a Saturday which meant we had to get up at 5am just to get into costume & do make up on everyone.

I loved my Jyn Erso costume.



Craiger was excited to be the Mandalorian.


And Canyon was the cutest little Chewbacca ever.


Taya really looked great as Rey


& Trek was like a kid again with his Darth Maul costume & light sabers.


Lorien was a beautiful Ahsoka.


That morning we woke up & started by applying Trek's horns with liquid latex.  I had spent hours painting the horns to look just right & now it was time to attach them.  They worked beautifully.


Then it took nearly 2 hours to apply all of his makeup.  He was such a good sport having both Lorien & I working on him at the same time.  Lorien did all the hard stuff, I just did the all over colors.




But the hard work paid off.  He looked INCREDIBLE.


And off we go . . . 


As the photographer was taking all sorts of fun pictures, we all were just completely goofing off.  What do you expect with a bunch of light sabers?  We had way too much fun with it.


I especially loved watching how Bladen's costume MOVED.  It was pretty incredible.









We got a lot of great shots & had a blast along the way.  I just love Halloween.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment