Thursday, December 7, 2023

Lorien & her Apartment

The day AFTER our household goods arrived, was Lorien's move in day for her apartment at UVU.  That whole weekend was such a blur because SO many things happened.

I left my kiddos & Trek at home to start unpacking our house & drove down to Orem & spend the entire day with Lorien getting her settled & unpacked into her apartment.


She learned VERY quickly that "less is more" when moving into a college apartment.  She learned how to organize & simplify her things so that everything would fit.



My little chef had to learn how to fit all her kitchen supplies into 1 cupboard & 1 drawer (which is SO hard when you cook for a living!)


She was excited that she had a desk next to her bed to study & do homework.



She met her roommate for the first time & I think they're going to get along pretty well.


The apartment complex was offering Cafe Rio & lemonade for dinner for all the residents moving in that day so we grabbed some, & had dinner together in HER apartment.  I'm so proud of my kids & all they are accomplishing in their lives as they grow into adults.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment