Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day from the Potter house.

Opa & Oma sent a cute Valentine's card to each of the kids with some spending money inside.  Then I bought each of the kids a cute card with a package of candy to surprise them.  Oh, & my friend Nancy sent each of the kids either some candy or some new shoes (girls) to wear on Valentine's.


For my dear, sweetheart, I got him a card & a large log of Niederegger Marzipan (his favorite).  I also found a bunch of marzipan hearts for him as well.  I love that man of mine.









I honestly should have taken more pictures.  I get so caught up enjoying those small moments with my kids, that my phone goes down & I don't get as many pictures, but I sure do cherish those moments.  

It was a lovely little Valentine's Day this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment