Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Dani's 41st Birthday

On July 6th, I turned 41 years old.  Trek & the kids celebrated with me by making a birthday breakfast.



We had crepes, bacon, ding dongs, & fresh strawberries & cream.


I got a lot of fun things this year.  My friend Nancy sent me a ton of Mickey & Harry Potter things.  I especially loved my Harry Potter cast iron pot.  I use that for EVERYTHING now.  I don't know how I ever lived without it.

My mom & dad got me a game I've been wanting forever called Transeuropa.  The kids LOVE playing it with me!  And Justin & Cari got me the game "Splendor" which is my other favorite.  (Can you tell I love board games?)

Trek got me a really neat couples adventure book where we can keep track of our adventures together.  I love it.



Tony also stopped by for my birthday & made me the most beautiful banana split you've ever seen.



I got spoiled rotten.  It was a wonderful day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment