Thursday, February 9, 2023

Trek's 43rd Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday to this sweet man of mine.

Trek turned 43 on January 25th.  The kids loved making sure his day was extra special.


He got an amazing Hickory Farms gift set from Mimi & Baba




For his birthday breakfast, I made him biscuits & gravy, bacon, raspberries, & a cupcake.





Nancy sent him lots of fun clothes & shoes.


I got him a Ooni Pizza Oven.  He's been wanting one of these for a few years now.  (They are very popular here in Europe).  I knew he needed to get one before we move back to the states so this was the perfect time.  Who doesn't love home-made pizza cooked in less than a minute?  YUM.

We all can't wait to use & enjoy this.

The kids got him a new pair of running shoes.  He runs so much that he needs a really good pair.  I'm excited he will finally have an "official" pair of running shoes.


For his birthday dinner, I made him Fettachini Alfredo, breadsticks, & bananas.



And he got his classic German Marzipan cake for dessert.  He was SO happy.



Happy Birthday to the light of my life.  I love you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment