Wednesday, May 19, 2021

May the 4th Be With You

Hooray for MAY!!

May the 4th is one of my favorite 
"holidays."

I know not every celebrates Star Wars Day, but we do at the Potter house.

I always make a big pan of Han Solo in Carbonite (jello) because it makes my kids laugh.


And grape light sabers are also a fun addition to the meal.


You can't have May the 4th without Death Star waffles.


And this year we added Smore Tie Fighters to the fun.


And after making all those dino sugar cookies for Bladen's party, my kids wanted some to eat so we did some Star Wars cookies.


And blue Bantha Milk to top it all off.


My kids always get a kick out of May the 4th.  They wear Star Wars shirts & can't wait for our Star Wars themed dinner.




Happy May & May the 4th be with you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment