Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

Mother's Day was lovely this year.  I had a surprise visitor the day before Mother's Day.  One of my online piano students (who lives in Paris, France) happened to be in the area & stopped by my house with fresh French baguettes, French butter & cheese, & a box of delicious macarons.  What a sweetie.  (He's 6!)




My own family spoiled me too.  I got lots of artwork, homemade coupons, & notes from my kids as well as a fun German kitchen sign from Trek.  The kids also got me some resistance bands, weights, & a workout outfit.  (They know me well).


I also enjoyed LOTS of snuggle time all day long.


Trek & Cadence made a fancy pasta dinner for me.  It was cute.  Trek surprised me at how well he followed the recipe.  I know it was a hard one.




It was such a nice day.  I'm so grateful to be a mother of my 6 beautiful children.

Happy Mother's Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment