Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Last Day of School 2022

Hooray for the last day of school!

It's been a busy year, but it has flown by SO fast!

Bladen is no longer a 7th grader & will be an 8th grader next year. . . the oldest  in the middle school!



Canyon is no longer a 3rd grader & will be moving up to 4th grade in August.



Craiger has a big change ahead of him.  He is moving up to middle school next year & will be a 6th grader.  He is very excited to be in the same school as Bladen.



Taya graduated 8th grade & gets to start High School as a freshman next year.



And Lorien is very excited about starting her Senior year of high school next year.  I can't believe she will be a Senior.  Didn't we just do this with Cadence?  That was hard enough.  I'm not ready for Lorien to move off & be an adult.  Why can't I hold on to them forever?

Lorien is SO ready.  She can't wait to graduate & go off to Culinary School.  I will cherish every single "last" that I have with her this year.  Our "last" Halloween, our "last" Christmas, her 18th birthday.  I will cherish every second of it.



Happy last day of school kiddos.  I love you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment