Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Camp Tonsofun 2021 - Days 5 & 6

And this is where life got really busy & I stopped taking pictures of things.  Trek & I left for Disneyland (our 20th anniversary trip) the day after this so we were running around like crazy.  But the kids still did a great job at sticking to the schedule & doing everything they needed to do for Camp Tonsofun.  I just feel bad I don't have pictures of it all.

For Cadence's day, she chose milka bars that she put on each person's bed after their made their bed that day.  SO CUTE.


Cadence's project was my craft room which is normally VERY clean & organized, but when COVID hit & we started home/virtual school, Cadence took over this room & it's never been the same.  She wanted to get it all cleaned up before she left for college so I could have my art/craft/sewing room back the way it used to be.  I was SO thrilled with that.



I don't have any pictures of the "after" but the room is perfect for all my artistic needs now.  I love it.

For her activity, the kids all went on a nice bike ride while I packed for our trip.

For her "baking" she made mint chocolate chip milk shakes which are a HUGE hit in our house.




For Cadence's dinner we had Italian Chicken over Egg Noodles, tomatoes & mushrooms, & strawberries.


Poor Taya got only 2 pictures on her special day.  But it WAS a special day.

She chose Hershey's bars for her special treat & put them on the piano after the kids practiced piano for the day.  I love that my kids consistently practice piano.  They're good kids.



Taya's big craft of the day was cleaning the GARAGE.  I wish I had before/after pics of this one.  It was a doozy.

For her activity she chose a huge game of minecraft with everyone.  My kids LOVE minecraft.

After minecraft, we all made no-bake cookies which are Taya's very favorite!  We ate EVERY SINGLE ONE of them before I could snap a picture.  That's another recipe I just need to double because one batch is NEVER enough.

For her special dinner we had her very favorite: Baked Potatoes with apple slices.


Another successful Camp Tonsofun.  It was great getting the house all ready for summer's end & for school to start before we left for the states/vacation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment