Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sorensen Family Pictures 2021

While we were all together, we took some beautiful family photos.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out.  I don't have very many pictures of my sweet mom after her accident 8 years ago that has left her in a wheelchair battling all sorts of complications.  I'm in tears seeing these pictures of her with her family with a beautiful smile on her face & I love seeing my dad with that big smile too.  They've both been through too much these last few years so these pictures are priceless to me.






And look how beautiful they are with their sweet grandbabies!  This one makes my heart sing.


The photographer took some great pictures of my family too. . . our last before Cadence is away from us for college.  I love the way they turned out.



This silly one is my absolute favorite.  We're definitely blowing this one up!


















And the pictures of my brother's family are gorgeous too (I swear, they all could be models).



 I love my family SO much.  I'm so grateful to have pictures to remind me of how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment