Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Splash Summit

Friday of the week we were in UT, my brother took us to Splash Summit in Provo.  When I was a kid they called it 7 Peaks, but it's grown a lot since then.

A friend of his that works there made sure we were taken care of & let me tell you, I felt like a VIP.  We had 2 little private cabanas to put all of our stuff in.  They had coolers full of water & soda for us to drink.  And then we had a cabana boy who brought us chips & salsa & fruit trays throughout the day as well as any food we felt like ordering during our stay (HELLO DOLE WHIPS).  It was amazing.

We swam for 10 hours straight.  There were waterslides, there were tube slides, there was a lazy river, there was a wave pool, you name it & they had it.

My favorite ride in the park was this HUGE halfpipe that you go down in a tube.  I loved it.  I'm a thrill seeker & this was right up my alley.  I had to convince some of my kids to go on it though.  Craiger was terrified, but finally decided to go with Lorien & the poor thing ended up passing out as he went down the half pipe.  We caught it on video.  He comes back to reality at one point, but the poor thing was so terrified on that drop that he just goes limp noodle.

It was sad & funny all at the same time.  He cried a little bit after he got off, but then he laughed & said "Let's do it again!"  Silly boy.


We loved everything about the park though.  The lazy river & wave pool were everyone's favorites.  We spent HOURS in that lazy river just floating around.  It was SO nice.













It was a WONDERFUL day of family fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment