Sunday, February 25, 2024

Craiger's Christmas Concert 2023

Craiger also had a school band Christmas Concert (all of these concerts were all in the same week in December!  It was a concert every night.  It was craziness, but I wouldn't trade these experiences my kids are having for the world.

Craiger plays french horn in the advanced orchestra at the middle school.  He's gotten very good over the last year & a half.  I'm proud of him.  French Horn / Double Horn is hard to play.  He does a great job.



Rhythms & Riffs:


Arabian Dances


Angelic Celebrations


Polar Express Medley


Great Locomotive Chase


I'm super impressed with this band.  They are incredible for being middle school students.  Craiger has SO MUCH FUN with the band.  I'm glad he's involved.  It's good for him.



We are so proud of you Craiger.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment