Sunday, February 25, 2024

Orem Temple Open House

On December 16th, we had an opportunity to go through the Orem temple open house as a family.  I love temple open houses because anybody can go see inside the temple.  You don't have to be a member of our church.  They allow adults & children to go see it & it's wonderful to show the kids what we as adults have come to love & cherish.  Trek & I go to the temple as often as we can & we want to share that love the temple with our kids so that someday they'll want to come closer to Jesus Christ by attending the temple regularly.

The Orem temple is across the street from where Lorien lives so she was EXTRA excited to go to the open house.  This will be "her" temple while she's going to school at UVU.



The temple was beautiful.  Definitely worth seeing.  I loved the beautiful chandeliers & the pastel colors inside.




It was great because we got to share the experience with my brother's family & also with my mom & dad.  My mom is unable to get out much due to her health conditions, but she was able to be there with us that day & that made it even more special.

I love my family & I'm grateful families can be together forever.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment