Monday, February 19, 2024

Craiger's Health Assignment


Health class has always been a favorite for my kids to take.  I know they all hate it, but everything you learn in health class is SUPER important.

And in every health class, there's usually a "project" involving the kids having to plan, shop, prepare, & clean up a healthy meal.  I love those assignments because I love teaching my kids new kitchen skills & how to cook HARD things that taste amazing.

Craiger opted for our teriyaki chicken salad.  It's delicious.  It has chicken, pasta, spinach, nuts, oranges, & more.  It's got all the food groups & it tastes amazing.



He did a great job preparing all the ingredients & made the salad delicious.




H was very proud of the finished product.  Yum.


And the best part was that he had to clean it all up afterwards as part of his homework.  Double win for me!  Love you Craiger.  You did an awesome job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment