Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Taya & Bladen's Christmas Concert 2023

I'm loving all the concerts & performances we have here in Utah.  Between all 4 of my kiddos still at home, we've got 2 in band, one in orchestra, & one in choir/theater.  It's been busy, but a lot of fun too.

Bladen's band started out the night.  He was really nervous because being percussion, he has to switch out instruments for each song.  This time he played the marimba, sleigh bells, & woodblocks.  I could hear him in each song he played which was fun.




Then it was Taya's turn to play with her orchestra. . . 
& of course halfway through her very first song, my phone was out of "memory space" & refused to let me record & video her.  I missed an entire song, but was able to delete some old videos off of my phone to allow me to take 2 videos of Somewhere in my Memory, which is a favorite Christmas song of mine, & capture the final song.  I was glad I got pieces of 2 & a full song at the end.






Both of the kids did an amazing job.  I'm always so proud of them.

My dad came to watch too.  I absolutely love having my mom & dad close enough to be part of my kids' lives.  They love to support my kids in their school activities.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment