Thursday, February 7, 2019

Trek's 40th Birthday

Happy 40th Birthday to the best of the best!!!  Trek turned 40 on January 25th.  I really played it down like I was "SO" busy that I couldn't make him a cake or doing any of my "usual" birthday shenanigans. . . when in reality I had a HUGE surprise birthday party awaiting him on the 26th with all his high school friends who he hasn't seen in over 20 years.  Ha ha ha.  He had no idea.

But we still had a birthday breakfast (eggs, bacon, & oranges & of course WHITE cake cupcakes with CHOCOLATE frosting. . . he's the only one that asks for these)





For his birthday dinner I made him "mock chicken" (his favorite), salad, & grilled pineapple.  We also had one can of apple beer (carbonated apple juice) he brought back from UT before Christmas.  It's his favorite & we only get it when we're in UT.


40 never looked so good.


We ended the night opening up some presents.  My friend Nancy got him some cocoa, a death star waffle maker, a chocolate fish, & tons of clothes.  Everyone else put our money together to get him a cool 360 degree camera he's been wanting FOREVER.  Spoiled boy.  Now he can take 360 degree shots of GERMANY when we go traveling.  He's SO excited about it.



It was a very simple birthday celebration, but the next day . . . . SURPRISE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment