Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Lorien's Winter Orchestra Concert

WOW!  It's April 1st!  And I haven't blogged since the first week of February.  This Corona Virus lockdown has us completely shut off from everything . . . & thanks to the craziness of virtual school, I rarely have a minute to sit down & do things for myself on the computer because every computer in our house is being taken over by my 6 "students" doing school with their teachers online.

But I have a few open minutes today so let's catch up!

Lorien had an amazing opportunity to perform her winter orchestra concert in Waldmohr, a cute little village here in Germany.  It was SO fun to sit in the audience with all the local Germans.  They were SO excited to watch our little high school's orchestra perform.  I hope they do more concerts like this.  It was my favorite one so far.

Lorien did a fabulous job too.  After this concert, her orchestra had chair auditions & Lorien was awarded first chair cello for the 2nd Semester of school.  (lead cello).  We are so proud of her.






I always love her orchestra concerts (being a string player myself).  They're always so beautiful.  Lorien is such a beautiful cellist.  We are so very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment