Tuesday, October 5, 2021

September Happenings

We kept busy in September with school back in session & other responsibilities happening.  I spent the month teaching an early morning religious class to some teens in our area.  Trek's been busy flying to OH for 2 weeks for a cyber certification class.

The first week of September Trek rode his bike to France & back (about 50 miles).  He loves riding long distances.


We had a really hot week in September & Trek left a bag of happy colas in his car.  We were able to see science in action as all of them melted into a giant block of gummy.  Gross.



While in OH for two weeks, Trek rented a bike instead of a car to get around.  One Sunday he was there, some guys drove past him in a car & "egged" him while he was riding his bike.  Some people are so immature.  It made for a funny story though.


We had some friends from CA come visit us in Germany while Trek was gone.  He was sad to miss them, but it was fun to catch up & have them over for dinner.  It's always nice seeing old friends.


I didn't get to paint as much as I would have liked this month because I've been so busy, but I did get a couple of paintings in.


Taya had her 14th birthday on September 25th.  I can't believe how old she's getting.  I'm not ready for these girls of mine to be all grown up.


Lorien went to Homecoming at the High School on Taya's birthday.  She ordered a really pretty purple dress for the occasion for the dance.  She looked beautiful.


And the boys are just really good at being cute.



I also had the opportunity to teach 200 kids how to make homemade butter at a pioneer activity our church put on.  It was fun putting on my old pioneer costume & teach again.



 September came & went faster than I ever imagined.  Time just passes way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment