Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Taya's 14th Birthday Party - GAMES!

Taya's 14th birthday party was a fun one.  She chose the theme "Games" for her party which meant we got to play a TON of GAMES with all of her friends.


She wanted an ice cream cake so I did my best at making her ice cream cake look like a cake from Minecraft which is her favorite "game."




We decorated in Minecraft, Among Us, Clue, Uno, & more.  It was a really fun theme.



We also invited Tony (our gelato man) to come celebrate with us.  We all enjoyed our last gelato cones of the season.


Taya had all her friends upstairs playing all sorts of silly games.  I swear I heard laughter for 2 straight hours up there.






Taya has the best little group of friends.  I love these kids so much.  They are always over here hanging out & I feel like they are my own kids.



Taya is such a beautiful, sweet, young woman.  I can't believe she's 14 years old.  My baby girl is growing up.  She is my little sunshine & I love her so so so much.

Happy Birthday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment