Monday, July 12, 2021

Lagos, Portugal - Day 4

Sunday, we came home.  We were sad to say goodbye to our new paradise.  We stopped off at the beach one last time before heading back to the airport.




We had to get some pics of our cute little car.  We loved this thing.



Then we stopped off at another port before hitting the airport.  There was a cute beach & some beautiful buildings & flowers there that we just had to see.









We cracked up at every "wear a mask" sign we saw.  Use "mascara!"  It's not funny, but we thought it was hilarious & always pulled out some mascara just to be funny.


Flying away was sad, but I was excited to be home with my family again.  I really missed them.  Now I want to take them back so they can experience it all with me.

Goodbye beautiful Portugal.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment