Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Decorating for Christmas

Christmas season was finally here.  We couldn't wait to decorate the whole house.  Trek put up the Nutcracker collection & all the village pieces.



I hung the stockings & Christmas decor.




I got a 2nd tree this year which made me extra happy.  We put it up in our bedroom which makes me extra happy.  This tree is the "DISNEY TREE" & has all my Disney decorations on it.


Bladen & Trek decorated the outside of the house.  I could kick myself because I didn't get a single picture of the whole house decorated, but they did a wonderful job.  There were lights all along the driveway, in the trees/bushes, & along the roof.  Trek made a star that we hung on the side of the house to represent the star of bethlehem.  It was beautiful.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment