Friday, January 21, 2022

January Happenings

I know we're still in January, but let's get a start on happenings this month.

Canyon always likes me to record him passing off certain songs in piano.  He loves playing & gets really excited when he completes a challenging song.  Here he is playing "Beauty & the Beast."


Trek & Bladen have been out filming with his drone (We all got a drone from Tylee for Christmas too so the 2 of them have been flying them regularly for fun.)




I've been painting more this month than I have in the past. I got a lot of fun painting supplies for Christmas so I'm loving it.  I'm still taking a watercolor class & learning new techniques & skills.  Not everything comes out as well as I'd like, but I always learn & that's what is important to me.





Lorien & her friends got to skip school on Thursday since they didn't have to take their finals that day (if they have an A in the class, they are exempt from finals).  It was fun driving them all to the BX to hang out for the rest of the afternoon.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment