Friday, January 21, 2022

Goodbye Braces

It's been a long 2+ years.  I do feel blessed that my time with braces was during COVID so we were wearing masks the majority of the time, but still, braces are miserable.

Not only did I have braces, but I had 3 teeth removed, several issues with the braces actually moving or not moving my teeth (which resulted in manual movement of my teeth each time I had an appointment), & couldn't chew with my back teeth the entire 2+ years.  I was sick of soft foods, unfulfilling meals, & was missing my favorite foods like chips, popcorn, & caramel.

It's finally done.  I'm SO happy.  My smile is SO different now than it was then.  It's BEAUTIFUL.  My overbite is a thing of the past.  I don't have too many teeth crowding my mouth anymore.  The pain is completely gone.  And I can chew food for the first time in ages.  It's wonderful.







 Hip Hip Hooray.  I am SO HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment