Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Christmas Stockings

Stockings are my very favorite tradition at Christmas.  Everyone always looks forward to stockings.  In our house, Santa doesn't fill the stockings, we do.  Each person buys, makes, writes (notes), or does something to put in each person's stocking.  This is a huge tradition in my family (my parents & siblings) so my brother & my parents even mailed stocking gifts to us for me to put in the stockings.  These are always my favorite "gifts" because they are from the heart. 

Some of my favorite stocking gifts are "coupon books" from my boys with coupons for hugs, kisses, & snuggles.  Sometimes there are really unique items in the stockings, & sometimes there are practical things like toothbrushes & ibuprofen.  You never know what you'll find.

























 Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment