Wednesday, July 26, 2023

End of the Year Happenings

Whoa!  What a whirlwind of 2 months.  So much has happened since I last posted, but all of our things got shipped for our move & I haven't had a chance to be near a computer to update my blog.  I'll spend the next few weeks trying to catch up.  It's been an amazing 2 months so let's go. . . 

Taya finished up a full year of tennis lessons with her friend April.  They had a blast this year.




Trek got in all the bike rides he could before we moved.  We are truly going to miss the beauty of Germany.



The boys enjoyed their last few Young Men & Activity Days activities with their friends.




Trek & I were able to do one more goodbye dinner with the members of the stake presidency.  He has loved serving in the stake for the last 4 years & these friends have become family to us.  We are going to miss them so much.


And I finished off my assignment as the stake seminary supervisor by helping put together seminary graduation for our 30 amazing seniors this year, Lorien included.  I am so proud of her for graduating seminary.  These kids are amazing.  4 years of waking up at 5am & going to religious studies for an hour every day before school.  They are rock stars.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment