Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Youth Conference 2023

The day after school got out, the older kids attended youth conference at the church.  The first day they got to do a long Rhine River Boat Cruise where they got to see all the castles along the Rhine River.  After the boat cruise, they came back to the church for dinner & a dance.  My kids LOVE church dances.  They had SO MUCH FUN.




Saturday, Trek & I got invited to speak at Youth Conference.  We taught a class on Personal Revelation & loved spending time with the wonderful youth we've gotten to know over the last 4 years here.  I was SO happy to get asked to teach.  I love teaching the youth.

After teaching the classes for a couple of hours, we all went outside for some group games.  This was my kids' favorite part of Youth Conference.  They had fun playing sticks, Kube, Human Battleship, & more.












This was the best beginning of summer weekend my kids could have asked for.  It was perfect in every way.  Youth Conference is the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment