Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

Sweet little Lorien. I can't help but smile when she's around. She's just a crack up. At her little sleepover party, she managed to roll over & knock out one of her front teeth. It wasn't even very loose to begin with . . . it just popped right out! All the girls at the sleepover were excited that the tooth fairy got to visit while they were there. She left $1.00 on the window sill of the toy room where they all slept. It was VERY exciting.


Then, LESS THAN A WEEK LATER, out popped her other front tooth. Now she's our toothless wonder &
"theth the thillieth thingth!"
I love it when they can't say their "S's." And with Christmas just around the corner, she's got a new theme song:

"All I Want for Chrithmath ith my Two Front Teeth!"


SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment