Thursday, January 9, 2020

Canyon's Elementary Christmas Program

Canyon's school put on the most adorable Christmas Program ever.  It was about an hour long & it was SO CUTE.  His school has K-2nd grade so all the kids were little & so funny to watch.  I learned at this program that I need to get this kid in drama.  He's a TOTAL HAM.


I was way in the back of the room, so my pics & videos aren't the best, but Canyon is the cutie pie in the blue plaid shirt  & the green reindeer antlers on the 2nd row from the bottom (on stage).  Just look for the ham totally oversinging & over acting.  That's him.





The kids did a fabulous job.  Canyon has such a wonderful first grade class & a wonderful teacher who truly loves her students & wants them to succeed.  I loved their adorable concert.


Great job Canyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment