Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Gingerbread Houses

While Trek & the older girls were in Bastogne, I had some fun one on four time with the other four kiddos.  We made gingerbread houses, ate Taco Bell for dinner (a rarity, but their favorite), visited Santa Claus at the mall, & came home to drink hot chocolate & watch Christmas movies.  It was such a fun little weekend together.





My gingerbread house was simple, but actually didn't fall over this time.






Bladen loves the German cranes that build everything out here.  He decided to make a gingerbread crane instead of a gingerbread house.  He did a good job too.




Craiger was very proud of his little house.



Hot cocoa & warm cookies are always the best.




I love the holiday season.  I love family time.  I love these kiddos.  I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment