Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs & Other Pre-Easter Fun

I totally should have done this post BEFORE my Easter post. . . ha ha ha. Oh well. We had fun BEFORE Easter too.

Taya & Bladen made Easter Bunny art pictures with their handprints here at home with me.


We saw the Easter Bunny at Walmart a few weekends ago & the girls gladly posed for a picture. Bladen & Craiger on the other hand didn't think that standing next to a giant white bunny was any form of a good idea. Instead they chose to scream at the top of their lungs as they clung to my legs for dear life.


The day before Easter, we had a huge Primary activity at church. I had filled up TONS & TONS of water balloons for the activity & we ended up not using them, so we had a family water balloon fight. We had a BLAST.





Did I mention I love these guys?


And that evening we colored Easter Eggs. . . a Potter Family tradition. The kids LOVE watching the eggs turn from white to beautiful Easter colors. It's always my favorite family activity this time of year.










We had a TON of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment