Monday, October 1, 2018

Taya's Family Birthday Celebration

Happy 11th Birthday to my sweet little Taya.  We had a fun filled week to celebrate her special day.

For her birthday breakfast, she requested toaster strudels, bacon, sausage, & the birthday ding dong.



Isn't she the cutest little morning person ever?  I can't get over how darling she is.




11 years old.  I still can't believe my baby girl is 11.



For her birthday, I took Harry Potter chocolate suckers to her class at lunchtime.  Taya & I made them together over the weekend & her classmates loved eating them during lunch.  I got to have a special one on one lunch at a special table in the lunch room with her for her special day.  It was really fun.






For her birthday dinner she requested hamburgers, tater tots, & spiraled apples.  Yum.



After dinner we opened presents . . . Taya's favorite part.

Taya opened up presents from family & my dear friend Nancy.

We call Taya our little sparkly unicorn.  My friend Nancy found some unicorn cereal for her which totally cracked us up.


Nancy is the queen of CLOTHES & SHOES.  She spoiled Taya
rotten this year.  When it comes to sparkles & unicorns, she is the
queen.  She had a blast buying anything sparkly & unicorny for her
this year.

My sweet Mamoo always sends the sweetest cards
to her great-grandchildren.  We love her so much.

And Grandma K. never ever misses a birthday.
This card lights up & sings a song too.  What
a fun surprise.

Opa & Oma gave Taya a new lunchbox (HP of course),
a HP pen, & an Yzma Funko Pop.

All the kids got Taya her own water bottle.  (We LOVE hydroflasks
in this house!)

Trek & I got her the Hermione doll she's been
wanting for a while now.

And Mimi & Baba got her Ron & Harry.

It was a great day.  Happy happy birthday our sweet little Taya girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment