Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Costume Peeks

I've been working really hard at getting the Halloween costumes made early this year.  We decided to do Lord of the Rings which is a theme I've been dying to do for years.  The costumes are SO flowy & beautiful.  I love them.

Here are some progress pics & a few of the kids trying them on to make sure they fit.  They aren't the "official" Halloween photos, but they're cute.
























Canyon is going to be Gollum.


Taya is going to be Galadriel, queen of Lorien.


I get to be Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of Rohan.


Trek is Gandalf the Grey.


Lorien will be Arwen Evenstar, Princess of Rivendell.


Bladen gets to be my favorite character, Samwise Gamgee.


And Craiger will be Frodo Baggins, the ringbearer.


And poor Cadence gets to be a boy again. . . this time Legolas, Prince of Mirwood.


I'm SO excited about our actual family Halloween pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment