Wednesday, November 7, 2018

October Fun

We were very busy in October, but we also had some fun.

Lorien created an amazing clay model of a rice field for a history project.  It took her hours to sculpt every little piece of plant.



Cadence & Lorien are seriously SO close.  I hope they never change.  I love seeing their love for each other.  Sometimes it registers as sweet cuddles or hugs, tears together, long talks, & sometimes it's just in the form of complete silliness.


While I was out of state for my grandmother's funeral, Trek took the kids to the county fair here in Prattville.  Each of the kids participated in a city reading program for 2 months.  If they read over 6 hours each, they got a free ticket to the fair.  All of them read the 6 hours, so they all got to go.  (Cadence had a band competition so she wasn't there.  She was sad to miss it.)


My kids love animals.  They spent most of their time feeding & petting all the different animals the fair had.













But they did get to enjoy a few rides as well.
















We also had some fun with Halloween dinners & vampire teeth.



It really was a fun month.  My kids make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment