Sunday, January 6, 2019

Prattville Christmas Parade

I can't say how much I love this small town enough.  It's so cute & does the coolest things.  A few days after the tree lighting, they had the Prattville Christmas parade.  I figured since it was such a small town, that it it would be a small parade, but it was MASSIVE.  It was over 2 hours long & it was incredible.  I'm a huge parade goer & I actually rate this one up there in my top 10 parades ever, which is so funny to me.  A CHRISTMAS PARADE.  I've never been to a Christmas parade before.  I'll never forget it.

Cadence got to march in the parade with the marching band.  She marched with cymbals for this parade.  We couldn't wait to see her.  We found the perfect spot to watch by Canyon's Kindergarten School when our friends showed up & sat with us.  We had 3 families from church all with us & it made it even that much more fun.  The adults sat in chairs while the kiddos sat & danced & collected the bajillion pieces of candy EVERY float threw at them.  It was a great night.













No comments:

Post a Comment