Tuesday, June 2, 2020

May Fun

May was another month in quarantine, but we still found ways to have fun as a family, enjoy this beautiful country we live in, & have little adventures together.  There is much to be thankful for.


Nothing in the world compares to sunsets in Germany.




We've played a LOT of board games this month.


And bike riding is a new family favorite past time.  Sometimes all 8 of us take a ride, sometimes it's just Trek & I, & sometimes Trek takes turns with each of the kids.  There are SO many fabulous trails & forests here that you never have to go the same way twice.  We've done 2 mile trips, 6 mile trips, & 10 mile trips.  It's a BLAST.





We've had some rain, which always brings beautiful rainbows.



And wildflowers are in full bloom.  From dandelions, to poppys, to daisies, Canyon is always bringing me handfuls of beautiful bouquets.




Mother's Day was fun.  My kiddos surprised me with a brand new set of awesome pots & pans.  (I love to cook).  I bought my mom the FUNNIEST present ever!  She loves her little dog, Bella so I commissioned someone to paint a picture of a princess dress with Bella's face on it.  Isn't it the funniest thing you've ever seen?



We had many many more fun art, science, & writing projects during virtual school . . .


and Canyon managed to loose FOUR TEETH in May, including his front two teeth.




My braces are doing great too.  The gap in my lower teeth where they pulled a tooth is completely gone & everything is looking so straight & pretty.  I still have 18 more months, but it's fun seeing how my teeth are coming along.


We also celebrated Canyon's 7th birthday & visited a castle in May, but more on that in the next few posts.  

May flew by.  I can't believe we're already in June (and STILL quarantined!)  This has been the fastest & strangest year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment