Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Potter Family Reunion 2023 - Park City - Dinner & A Rodeo

After having fun at Jordanelle, we headed to Orem for a fun Tepanyaki Lunch.  Tarrish & John treated us all to this fabulous treat.


Our server had just broken his arm & had us all sign his cast as we were getting seated.  The kids got a kick out of it because it was like he was asking for their autographs.  They were adorable.



We've never had Tepanyaki before & my kids had so much fun with the entire meal.  They loved the appetizers!  They loved the fire on the grill & the throwing of the shrimp into our mouths (every one of my kiddos, Trek, & I were champs at catching shrimp in our mouths.  We were very proud.).




The food was fantastic.  We loved the rice.  We loved the noodles.  We loved the teriyaki chicken.  We loved everything they gave us.



After lunch we walked around the mall a little bit & ran into the actor that plays Andrew In the TV series, The Chosen.  My kids were pretty excited about that. . . & a little starstruck.  It was cute.



Then we went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo for Fiesta Days.  I haven't been to the Fiesta Days rodeo in YEARS so this was extra fun for us.




My cousin's son won the mutten bustin competition so we were super proud of them.


Which made me realize my whole family was there (my dad's side of the family that I haven't seen in FOREVER!).  So I focused on trying to find them in the stadium & I DID.  I FOUND THEM ALL.




The kids enjoyed the rodeo, especially the stunt bikes.  They got a kick out of that.




After the rodeo (at 10pm), we headed back to Park City for one more night in our nice house together.  We got up early Sunday morning & said our goodbyes before heading home. 


Family is such a wonderful thing.  I'm so grateful for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment