Monday, January 29, 2024

Cornbelly's

Opa & Oma were in town with Talon & Carolyn's kids so we all met up on Friday night to go to Cornbellys' in American Fork for some corn maze fun.

I grew up around corn mazes & I love them.  I love getting lost & trying to find my way back.  This was the first time any of my kids have ever done a corn maze.  They LOVED it.  Of course, they wanted it to be haunted so they could be chased (weirdo kids), but I enjoyed the peace & quite of a "normal" corn maze.



I didn't realize that Cornbelly's is more than just corn mazes these days.  They have all sorts of fun games, food, activities, shows, & more going on.  The kids were loving every minute of it.





Oh my goodness, the Rat Maze!  Have you ever seen this?  I thought for sure my teenagers were going to get stuck in here, but they all made it through (miraculously)!







They also had a "silly house" that defied gravity.  The kids got a kick out of this until they actually left the house.  Then they all felt like they were going to throw up.




We went through some of the haunted houses while we were there too (because my kids LOVE being scared!).  The younger kids didn't like it at all, but my kids loved it.






We ended our time there on the bounce house & the slides.  Everybody enjoyed those.





Then we drove up to Chick Fil A (because Taya was working) to visit her.  I think she might have been mortified that we all "happened" to visit Chick Fil A while she was working.





It was a SUPER FUN night with family.  It's so good to be home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment