Friday, January 26, 2024

October Happenings

October was a great month.  So many fun things happened so let me show you a few.

Bladen & Taya got school pictures back.  (For some reason Craiger & Canyon did NOT.  So I've got to look into that.). But Taya & Bladen look so cute.  They're growing up so fast.



My uncle Kevin & my cousin Taylor came to visit my mom so we got the whole family together for dinner one night.  I only get to see that side of my family once in a blue moon so it was a blast getting to catch up with them.



October was filled with all sorts of "spirit days" at school meaning my kids got to dress up A LOT.



Lorien came to visit us a few times in October.  (I think she missed Halloween dinners & wanted in on the fun.)




Trek & I took the youth to the temple.  It is always fun going to the temple.




Canyon got selected as a member of "Rocky Mountain Power" for his Biztown field trip where he got to "work" all day to earn "money" to buy "lunch" at Chick Fil A.  It was a cute field trip all about finances, saving, earning, & spending.  It was SO good for these 5th graders.






Canyon also managed to almost break his finger in October.  Back to the ER we go.  Luckily he just sprained it really badly.  No cast, just tape & he was good as new.



I took my kiddos to the marshlands in Sandy to plant some trees for the city.  Service is always something fun to do.



Craiger got invited to a Halloween party at a friends' house.  2 of his buddies were dressed up like Mario & Luigi, so he thought it would be funny to go as Princess Peach.  He's such a comedian.



I did take the kids to McDonalds for happy meals in October.  They had the little Halloween pails that I remember loving as a child.  I just HAD to get them one.





As a member of NJHS, Craiger has to do 15 service hours each semester so he's always looking for ways to help others.  He helped a neighbor move several hundred pounds of rocks onto their driveway which was a LOT of work, but he had fun.



It was a great month of fun things.  October is the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment