Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me - Jordan River Temple

I don't like making a big deal out of my birthday.  I don't like getting older & I don't need any pomp or circumstance.  So when my family asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, I shouted from the rooftops - 

"I WANT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!"

We live SO far away from the nearest temple.  We always have.  With the military, we live in places that aren't close to temples so it's hard to go very often.  But here we were in the MIDDLE of UTAH which happens to be the temple capital of the world.  

I wanted to visit a few temples while on vacation. . . temples we hadn't been to yet so we can hang them up on our temple wall.  So for my birthday I chose the Jordan River Temple.
We woke up bright & early & chose to do sealings for a few hours, just Trek & I.

It was the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.





The Jordan River Temple is SO beautiful.  All temples are, but it was SO pretty.  I can't wait to hang a picture of it up on my wall at home.






1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am trying to find a picture of the Jordan river temple I can use that isn't full of rules and regulations that I can't understand. I am wondering if you would be willing to let me use one of your beautiful pics that you have? Thank you so much for your consideration!

    Sincerely,
    Geri

    ReplyDelete