Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Lorien's 12th Birthday

Happy 12th birthday to my little bug.  I can't believe Lorien is 12 years old.  She gets to start Young Women's activities at church, she can babysit, & she's just as adorable as ever.

For her birthday breakfast she wanted the same thing she asks for every year:

Toaster Strudels
Bananas
and a birthday Ding Dong

I cringe every time I buy toaster strudels.  I just don't like them, but boy does Lo love them.  And I only buy them once a year. . . for her birthday.  So she was pretty excited.



I love how my kids are so happy & cheery, even at 5:30 in the morning.



And of course Canyon is in a "photo bomb silly face" phase so he's hilarious in every picture he's in.  Lorien loves her brothers & sisters so much.  They helped her hold up 12 fingers.


Lorien got all sorts of amazing presents from friends, grandparents, aunts & uncles, & cousins.  She loves them all.  

(Check out the super cool Harry Potter purse she got from her grandma!!!  SO ADORABLE.)







Trek & I got both her & Cadence a new bike for their birthdays.  It's been 6 years since either of them has had a new bike.  Needless to say, bikes were much needed this year.

For Lorien's birthday dinner I made her favorite:

Pepperjack Chicken Enchiladas
& Chips & Salsa.


She, of course, loved it.


Although I'm a terrible mom & forgot her caesar salad (I swear my girls could eat caesar salad by the gallon.)  SO . . . the next day I went & bought her her very own large caesar salad kit to eat all by herself.  She ate every last drop.


Happy birthday my beautiful darling.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment