Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Piano Guys Concert

For the girls' birthdays, Trek & I surprised them with tickets to see The Piano Guys in concert.  It was a dream concert for all 3 of us.  I LOVE The Piano Guys.

It was SO fun to dress up & go to a concert together.





The concert was amazing.  There's nothing in the world like listening to music.  I don't care what kidn of music it is, music is magic.  Of course classical mixed with pop & alternative is my FAVORITE.

I loved how much Lo enjoyed watching Stephen Sharp Nelson play his cello.  I love that she loves her cello & that she can be inspired by such a great musician.



And of course, now she wants a black electric cello with a 5th string.  ha ha ha.






I loved all the tricks & they did with the piano.  It really was an amazing concert to watch.  I loved being there with my two girls.



2 comments:

  1. We are going in December, I'm wondering how formal? Floor length gown, jeans and a sweater? I'm not sure lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's as casual or as formal as you want it to be. We wore simple church dresses, but most people were wearing jeans & tshirts.

      Delete